To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for new challenges that encourages you to continue growing both professionally and technologically, then, Future Connections is the place for you!
Future Connections is a way of understanding technology and the future of telecommunications, by helping network operators and service providers to bridge the gap between legacy and innovative technologies (Cloud, 5G, Big Data, Machine Learning, among others). We develop and deliver customized services and products that enhance, strengthen and automate business processes and provide new levels of efficiency thanks to our expert guidance, based on real understanding of the Telco sector, mainly in the planning, design, optimisation and automation of networks.
Besides the technological part, we offer you the opportunity to meet great people (and excellent professionals), to choose your most suitable model of work (hybrid, home or office based) and to keep growing professionally helping the company to grow.
On this occasion, we are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Network Intelligence area. As a Future Connections Engineer, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team of Telco, Data and Software engineers.
As a data scientist you will work on creating and train machine learning models; implement, test and optimise the algorithms associated with the mathematical models created; solve problems analytically… working mainly with Telecommunications data.
Anything else? Of course! You will always work on for the main wireless operators in Spain and Europe.
The position is based in Spain, and with our flexible working model you can choose whether you want it to be 100% remote, hybrid or office-based.
- BS Telecommunications/Software Engineer/Mathematics or related technical degrees.
- +2 years relevant experience in Data Science related works.
- Professional experience with Python, Tensorflow, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in develop and training Machine Learning models
- Level B2 or higher of English (spoken and written)
- A valid EU work permit will be required.
- Competitive salary and Health insurance as an enterprise benefit
- Annual training budget to help you stay technologically up to date and grow professionally.
- Time flexibility: our life is not just a working day; we give you flexibility both in entry and exit. In addition, we enjoy a reduced working day on Fridays and August.
- Our projects are cutting-edge in technology and are in both national and international environments, making your growth global.
- We are committed to a flexible working model: hybrid, remote or office-based, you can choose what best suits your personal and professional needs (within Spain).
- Our employee satisfaction survey tell us that we have a great work environment and great professionals in the company. Do you want to check it out? Join us!